Maybe November and December are your two favorite months of the year.
Perhaps preparing for, living through, and cleaning up after the holidays doesn't phase you in the least.
You may have your Christmas shopping all done, your cards ready to mail, and your thanksgiving menu completely planned.
If these are true for you, then The PURSE-onality Challenge holiday edition is not designed for you.
However, if you...
- dread dragging out the holiday decorations...
- wonder how what should be "the best of times" all too often often ends up being "the worst of times"...
- wish you could hibernate from October 30 'til January 1...
- become overwhelmed by the commercialized chaos that tries to overtake your life in December...
- cringe just thinking about spending yet another holiday with certain people...
- feel like a failure because you never seem able to do everything "just right" for the holidays...
- have an over-full calendar already (and the invitations haven't even started coming!)
- wonder how on earth you're going to afford everything this season...
- miss loved ones more than ever during the holidays...
- want to focus on the real reason for the season...
...then I hope you'll join us for "A Holiday-Ready Heart"!
Each day, for 31 days, we'll examined an issue that often triggers holiday "baditude." And we'll plan ahead to focus, instead, on God's word and gratitude when the holidays roll around this year.
For some, this may take just a slight tweak. For many though, this will require a serious overhaul of how we approach the holidays with our hearts.
Join us for 31 days of intentionally pray-paring for the most peace-full, joyous, family-focused, meaning-filled holy-days we can possibly have!
You're welcome to:
___ "Like" The PURSE-onality Challenge Facebook Page
___ Check out The PURSE-onality Challenge blog
___ Subscribe to The PURSE-onality Challenge
___ Get familiar with The PURSE-onality Challenge concept
___ Go thru the Pre-Challenge Checklist
___ Listen to "De-LIGHT-full Giving in a Weighty World"
___ Listen to "Let's Get PURSE-onal!
"A Holiday-Ready Heart"
October 1-31, a whole host of wonderful women will be taking on The PURSE-onality Challenge "A Holiday-Ready Heart" together.
31 days of intentionally pray-paring for the most peace-full, joyous, family-focused, meaning-filled holy-days we can possibly have!
We'd love to have you join us! Here's how:
__ "Like" Our Facebook Page
__ Receive Our Blog via e-mail
__ The Audio
If you've not yet listened to my message "Let's Get PURSE-onal!" it's free for you right here. (All the "PURSE" stuff will make a lot more sense!)
And my Christmas-specific message "De-LIGHT-full Giving in a Weighty World" is free for you right here.
__ The Journal
__ The Bible Verse Cards
__ The Bracelet
__ PURSE-onality "Gift Cards"
Great to carry in your wallet, stick to your refrigerator, and post above your computer, our laminated PURSE-onality "gift cards" feature a short list of each PURSE-onality's strengths to help you remember the gifts that each PURSE-on brings to your life; more details here.
__ Read the "Warm-Up Week" blog posts from May's Challenge